Sunday, December 21, 2008

Surprise!

I didn't mean to be gone so long....



I got the chance to take a break, and took it. (Or, to use Mark Twain's line, "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated".)

Didn't get much chance to take a break from trading though. When good trades keep appearing, it would be irrational not to take them.

Just when I thought it couldn't be much better than the action in September, October, and November--- December turned out to be a huge month for my trading year. Non-forex markets played a large part (60%+) of my profits the last 2 weeks of December.

Thanks for checking in on the site while I disappeared, and the emails to check if I was dead.

Joel Rensink
www.infiniteyield.com

PS:
Don't expect to see much more downside on most of the physical commodities. All the smart money recently on the sidelines is finding a home..., buying value.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

joel,

please post something...i'm clearly an addict to your blog already;)

all the best in the new year

Anonymous said...

You're such a tease Joel...

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back Joel, really enjoy your blog.