Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday week - listless markets- Current equity: $528.17

Best wishes on your holiday.

Not many forex traders are trading very aggressively this week, and I don't blame them.

I mentioned to the signal subscribers that I would be trading half size this week and am glad that I am.

On Monday morning, I came out of Friday's OneNightStand trade in USD/JPY for a profit 15 pips less than Friday's close (less than $2.00).

A little later on Monday, I got short GBP/USD, GBP/JPY and have gotten stopped out on both trades for total losses of 119 pips.

Today, Dec. 26th I am long EUD/USD and short USD/CHF for a profit of 46 pips and loss of 5 pips respectively.

Still waiting on an entry on the USD/JPY.

Current equity: $528.17

Until tomorrow....

Joel Rensink
www.infiniteyield.com

PS: To receive the FREE! trading rules for the Infiniteyield Forex Challenge ($499 value) and the semi-monthly newsletter about this challenge, send an email to: newsletter@infiniteyield.com and tell me which address you would like it sent to.




No comments: